Janelle’s Wishing Well charitable foundation was established to honor the memory and spirit of community involvement of Janelle Bertot, an alumni of Western High School, class of 2003, who was a victim of accidental carbon monoxide intoxication. The Foundation's wish is to raise awareness among young people and the general public, on the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Thank you in advance for supporting us to educate our community about this “silent killer.”
In this website you can learn about our work and events as a non-profit organization, increase your awareness of carbon monoxide poisoning facts, and participate of our efforts through donations, or volunteering your time to support our cause.
There are no scheduled events at this time.